As a pet owner we know that you consider your dog, cat or whatever type of pet you may own more than just a pet. You view them as being a valuable part of your family. So it makes sense that you expect the same kind of experienced, concerned care for them as you do the rest of your family.
For residents in greater Brevard County and beyond, Coastal Animal Hospital Wellness Center is a dependable place you can turn to when your pet requires medical attention. Our veterinarians, Dr. Lisa Edwards, Dr. Beth Ferris, Dr. Lillie DeSimone, are thorough, gentle and genuinely care for pets. They listen and encourage you to ask questions to understand everything concerning your pet's care.
Our Veterinary Services Include the Following:
- Small Animal Medicine and Surgery. Including rodents, ferrets and rabbits. We do not see reptiles or birds.
- Comprehensive Dentistry with Digital Dental X-Ray
- Exotics- Rabbits and Small Mammals
- Digital Radiology
- In-House Complete Laboratory Services
- Clinical Nutrition Counseling
- Laser Therapy
- Professional Grooming for current clients only
Healing Through Hyperthermia
The I-Therm is a revolutionary system that safely heats tissue and promotes healing with depths of penetration not observed with any other treatment modality.
Molecular hyperthermia increases blood flow, promoting a dramatically more efficient delivery of oxygen and nutrients and more rapid removal of toxins in the targeted area.
I-Therms has been successful in treating a variety of medical conditions including cancer, arthritis, intervertebral disc disease, infection and injuries.
The ability of enhance blood flow is instrumental in pain management and healing benefits.
Benfits of I-Therm
- Alleviates pain and accelerates healing
- Provides rapid neurologic rehabilitation
- Enhances the effectiveness of cancer treatment by achieving better apoptosis-or cell death-of cancer cells
How it Works
- Increases metabolic rate to accelerate wound healing
- Increases oxygen, plasma and nutrient delivery to treated area, aiding in tissue repair
- Rapid removal of toxins and cell waste
- Anti-inflammatory response
- Alteration in sensory nerve conduction/pain perception
- Reduces swelling
- Increases localized blood flow by as much as 1500%
- Promotes drainage and removal of dead tissue and excess fluids
- Improves hematoma absorption
- Limits free radical damage to muscle
Please visit www.KLDmedical.net for more information and testimonials.
"I have never seen performance to equal that of your equipment in terms of deep penetration and precise localization of electromagnetic heating. The conversion of hyperthermia technology from bulky, awkward and only partially effective heating approaches to small convenient systems with deep-penetrating, patient~conforming applicators that effectively heat entire disease is long awaited ."
-Director of Hyperthermia Physics and Engineering, Duke University Medical Center.
Our appointment book is computerized, which allows us to efficiently make appointments for you and your pet. Our receptionists and team will attempt to accommodate all requests to the best of our ability. Emergencies are accepted if we feel we can provide the best care at the time for your pet, however because we are appointment only it is best to call before coming in so that a staff member can advise you on your particular emergency and be able to give the Doctor on staff ample time to prepare for your arrival. There will be some cases that we feel it best to go directly to the emergency clinics.
If you feel you have a true emergency please do not hesitate to head directly to the local emergency clinics.
-Animal Specialty & Emergency Viera (321)-752-7600 5775 Schenck Ave, Rockledge, FL 32955
-Animal Emergency and Critical Care Melbourne (321) 725-5365 2281 W Eau Gallie Blvd, Melbourne, FL 32935
Because a large number of veterinarians practice at Coastal Animal Hospital Wellness Center, we can care for many types of pets:
- Pocket Pets*
*Select veterinarians only. Call us for more information.